Friday, June 4, 2010

8th AnNiVeSarY....

it has been 8 years....
the day iaccepted Christ into my life as my Savior....
what a 8 years ihad gone thru....
up and down time....
just too much different memories...
but He remains faithful.....
which is so awesome....
im thankful for having Him in my life....
Thank you,Father....
without You, im long gone and iwont be who im today....
iknow im still full of shortcomings.....
so ipray that the relationship between me and You will grow deeper as time comes....
the feeling of still being amazed by Your words are really decent...
love you,Jesus!!=)

to see my testimony,click to the below link:
My Testimony

p/s:it's my best friend's birthday today too!!a day worth double celebrations...=)

1 comment:

Jo_thanC said...

amen lah! I'll definitely be praying for you as you seek to strengthen your relationship with Christ!