Thursday, October 2, 2008

summary of 6years....

well,im a future engineer...ithink the best way for me to summarise my 6years of Christian life is by using a graph....my lecturer alwaz tells me,a graph can cover watever mistakes or points that u may miss out in ur speech...so here it goes:
still remember it's june 2002,i was in my late-May school holiday....v had a camp...the 1st camp in 5years time that was organised in my 2ndary school???vfout hesitation,iregistered....was really touched by the boys' brigade friends from Johore(ihad sme bad memories b4 that and imess up in my friend cycle)...icouldn't understand the joy that they had in them....the love that shared among them....iwanted that...
(even till today,i still keep in touch vf them...=)...)
still i remembered it very clearly...for the 1st time iwalked into the church in mersing,it was an evening...they invited me to a church drama right after the camp ended!!!accepted Christ that evening...the day that iwas re-born=4th of june 2002.......
form 5 time was great coz we had youth time in church but idun think vf a total of 4members in youth....ucould hav too much wonderful memories...that's the period imanaged to know more bout God....well,iknew ihadn't fully surrendered myself to Him...inamed myself as "Church visitor" instead of "Christian"....vf doubt,iwas not yet there...sin still surrounded me...well,itot icould bargain vf God...but U CANT!!!!!
NS time was fun after f5...iwas put in mersing's camp....managed to meet some friends that really had impact in my life even till today....church life became the sweet time for us to have more interaction and fellowship since everyone tot iwas the "Big brother(so called gangster)" in mersing...but im not...=)......but v really had fun.....it was the 2nd time that God really brought me back to His hand....my spiritual life was fully-filled during that period....
f6 time was the darkest time in my Christian life...itransfered to a new school...it's a very chinese town,which means....lot of temples,and not many ministries were running at that place...istarted quiting from church service....ialwaz gave myself a very lousy reason that ineeded to travel every week and idid...normally,iwould leave the place(muar) every friday after school either back to mersing or spore...n onli returned on late sunday evening...vf this "solid" reason...icould escape from church service....how stupid iwas...rite??but thnx God that He nvr abandoned me...but ileft Him behind!!!!being a Christian was kinda "burden"(icant think of other words to express this vf my limited vocab) for me during my f6 period....ifelt guilty...when itraveled,ifelt lonely...then iwould "blame" and "complain" to God....(how sinful iwas!!!!)....
n it happened to me even till when ientered UNIM....itold myself igot to change...it's a new start...iwanted back my nice Christian life that imissed out since my NS time....(idid go n look for few churches)....but again,sin enticed me and i consented!!after the real big blow in a relationship by the end of my year1....so amazingly,God was there for me again....(thnx God!!:P)
imagine ihad so many sleepless nights....iwas so down..ieven wanted to quit uni....for a girl??umuz b thinking im crazy...n yes,ithink iwas so so stupid n really crazy by having such mindset!!!!hahahahahaha~~~~
n for summer 07,iwas working in mersing...itold myself...igot to find back the foundation of joy-God....iwas consistently attending to the church service in my hometown..at there,ifound back my joy....darkness was gone.....words of God started to talk to me...iwas so happy and idin even wan the summer of 07 to end..(but the start of summer 07 was so scary!!>.<)
autumn of 07 was fantastic coz imet a new guy that really is a nice guy-alex....by God's plan,we moved into the same hoz,same room....ithnk God coz He put alex for me and alex reli showed me how a Christian should live like...my faith towards Him was getting deeper and deeper...but still satan is 24 and 7......sme non-christians friends,still tempted me...n iadmitted that for occasionally,idid commit sin...T.T
n 1st ever Bible study group was formed in the spring 08 semester....well,iadmitted idin really put in my faith and even my time for that during that period..(again,how could i??it's for God's work!!!!aiyoo....)istill looked forward to those temporal things in the earth like frendship,power,status n etc...
but God noes me, so He had this for me....summer 08 was awesome....it started vf a blow in friendship!!(but im glad coz for the 1st time,irealised things in the earth will decay,corrode but not God's love).....then,iwas given a job of Research Assistant in uni.....and it changed me....words of God stunned me day by day...love of God penetrated thru my heart seconds by seconds....for the 1st time,iunderstand wat Christianity is meant...how great is our God...n it makes me who im today....there are so many things and even experiences(passion,conneXion,Bible study group,sunway trips) that ihad gone thru this summer that icouldnt use words to express it...it's juz so amazing....
well,s for me...ihad gone thru so much hardship...so many things in my life...abandoned God,tried to bargain vf God...tried to deal vf everything vf "MY OWN UNDERSTANDING"....n im back onto my track....
for the rest of my life,iwill nvr leave my Savior anymore...that's y ialwaz tell others...iwas blind but am found....iloved the summer 08 coz iwas re-born yet again....ilove my life now...coz iwanna equip myself..wanna armor myself even more since ispent too much time in finding my path back to God's track....but im glad ido...coz im gonna shine His name...gonna b His salt,His light....for the rest of my life....iwill worship U forever,Lord...thnx for nvr leaving me behind when itot ican survive vfout U......You r good....
by,
Your sinful servant,
Kai Seng

No comments: