Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tongue is a fire...

iwas reading the scripture this morning....smething totally stunned me n iwas again so amazed by how God talked to me via Scripture......
The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell."James 3:6"

in the sermon that iwas listening juz now...it said the similar things....dun not judge smeone or try to differentiate good from bad,just from unjust....do not set ur own standard by critising how things should b done or "advice" how things can be solved....else u r juz like those sinners in the world that refuse to accept Christ....coz u nvr listen n seek His will but u,yourself set all that....
and for all these,ur tongue does play a vital role for it....

wat v need to do is juz....confess our sin,surrender ourselves to God....seek His will in all v do....
ok,im onli "6years old" in my Christianity age...iadmit idin by hard Bible verses....iwasnt so fortunate to grow up in a Christian family....my eng level is nvr good...imay still make sme mistakes or may use wrong words or expressions.....imay still committing sin....if smeone duno me....n plz dun judge me...n definitely no one cant upset me coz i hav faith....The scripture alwaz says, having faith is the start of everything,trust is the currency of any relationship...
probably,the lesson that i can learn is to control my tongue if possible,to make every single decision of my life by seeking God's will.....

p/s:im sorry if i upset anyone no matter thru words or messages wat so ever way...im sorry...

No comments: