Tuesday, September 30, 2008

passion of Christ


the movie iwatched last nite...2nd attempt after mayb 4,5 years....the impact was far greater than the 1st time...mayb idin understand wat Christianity is when i1st watching it.....
all i can said is juz:"Y?????"

iwept s the movie was playing...it made me recalled a lot of sin that ihad committed in my life no matter vf purpose or accidentally....

He paid for me...He died for me....He could choose not to in fact....but He did that....He suffered for me...for my sin....a sinless,holy son of Men paid it for me!!!!

the movie kept flashing in my mind even until now...the words, the scriptures,the love of Him to His ppl...the definition of "Kingdom".....the death of Him...and for sure, the resurrection at the end of the movie...i noe we win at the end.....

my heart is again inspired and being full-filled by how God had done for me.....iwanna equip myself...b His soldier,b His servant....shine His name for the rest of my life....b His light and salt in this mortal earth.....


"He became sin,who knew no sin~~~"-Chris tomlin

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"Romans 6:23"

p/s:we are saved by God's mercy,not by our merit-by Christ's dying,not by our doing.

No comments: