Friday, June 11, 2010

cRaZy...

im going crazy soon....
im stucked in my mist of first year report write up....
and im glad im on my way to work it out....
lately,ireally begin to doubt if ireally like my research work...
no doubt,it's fun to work on smething that is pretty unique...
but not the write up session!!!!!

iduno wat im talking about....
but iwoke up 6am today....
and i slept at about 1am last nite....
iwonder if this is so called first year report syndrome....=(

please pray for me....
for ihave another one long month ahead to finish another couple chapters of my report...

and hey,
im glad weekend is here....
iget to worship my Lord on sunday and leave to Cameron highland for a church camp....
cant wait for all the sharing sessions and another personal encounter with God....
=)

till icome back from my trip....
see ya...=)

p/s:Moiiesha is a sweet little kid...=)

No comments: