Friday, December 25, 2009

Galatians 2:20......

finally,it's done....
im glad imade the decision....
doubts did give me some trouble along this journey....

im glad that ican finally declare the victory of Christ in me...=)

perseverance and resilience were tested....
it has never been easy for me to really step up to declare my faith to the world that im living in....

Blessed Xmas,people...
Blessed Xmas,'new' KaiSeng...
=)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.'Galatians 2:20'

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
'2 Corinthians 5:17'

p/s:love the Caroling moments,love Xmas 09!!=)

No comments: