Saturday, December 19, 2009

ReVoLuTiOn......

ispent part of my evening last night just to re-read all of the 117 posts before today...

seeing myself being transformed....
went thru so much of -ve sides than +ve periods....
seeing how much love God has poured out into my life.....
God is good,all the time.....=)

im still learning....
to love Him a little bit deeper than the day before as day goes by...
to try to surrender a little more as the clock passes by....
to attempt to read His will in my life every single day....

it's another year that im being so thankful to have Him in my life....
it's another year that ishall mark the death of my old self and being re-born through His holy spirit...
it's another year that iyearn to serve Him more....
it's another year that joy being filled up with suffering time/moments came in between it....
it's another year that iwitnessed His majestic power ruling over the place where istay...
it's another year that iwant to spread His news...

there isnt much work that had been completed....
and surely greater things are still to be done....
Im glad that we have new faces,new people that came to know Him....
idun count myself for any credit for it...
it's Him that deserves the glory of every single work that the student house had done,
He deserves to be praised and to be known!!

all ihope is on the day i return to the heaven and to have Him to tell me,"Good job,son"...
=)

2009 is quite a memorable year for me though....
but it definitely means nothing had not had Him in it all the time....
=D

thank You,God...=)



For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. "Phillipian 1:21"

p/s:6 more days to the day iget baptised!!=)

No comments: