Monday, December 28, 2009

CiAo 2009;AlOhA 2010...

phew....
it's almost the end of 2009...
so fast....-.-''
by a glimpse of eyes,another year comes to an end soon....
iwas trying to recall the events/issues/things/new & old experiences/milestones that ihad gone through/achieved throughout the year of 2009....

surely,2009 was a real blessing to me though....=)

Graduated from my undergraduate studies-->Started my Post graduate studies-->Got the ConneXion Semenyih running-->Got Baptized...

Of course there were so many other big and small issues occurring in between too...
there are just too many to list down.....

family-friend cycle-personal struggles-career path....
so many so many things that had really shapen me to a better/wiser person ihope...=)

And ya, im looking forward to 2010....

a new year that iwant to learn more about Him....
a new year that iwant to love Him more...
a new year that iwant to achieve something decent for the research work....
a new year that iwant to love my family even more...
a new year that ipray for new experiences to come into my life....
a new year that ipray for different prospects in life....
a new year that is absolutely just for Him....=)

Song of my hope for 2010-->Shine

there is a quote in the book that im reading that really stunned me...
ihope it will become not just me but the people around me's prayer for 2010:

When principles that run against your deepest convictions begin to win the day,then battle is your calling,and peace has become sin;you must,at the price of dearest peace,lay your conviction bare before friend and enermy,with the fire of your faith. 'Counterfeit Revival'


2010= the year that i hope to keep growing under His grace and mercy....

p/s:going home on Wednesday!!=)

No comments: