Wednesday, October 28, 2009

God is good....

iwas suffering from some emotional change due to some change in life these days....

but again,
God shows me how He loves me....
iwas reading some journals again today....
(soemthing dull,dry,boring....>.<)
and ihave a yearly calender in my office that has a daily Scripture verse printed on each day with some motivating lines written by some famous ppl!!

and this line reli stunned me....

God wants my unreserved love,my unqualified devotion, and my undaunted trust!!

Verse of the day:

Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him;I will surely defend my ways to His face. 'Job 13:15'


sometimes,ijuz doubt if im doing the right stuff?
because im able to live under His grace,able to live under His protection....

And now i know,He never fails.....=)

p/s:im going home tomorrow!!=)

No comments: