Wednesday, October 21, 2009

wOw....

God is so true....
to me yet again....
life is so so busy these days.....

work field:
tutorial class demonstration,R&D and BEng final year project co-supervisor,endless of readings,reports deadline to meet,lab work,purchase of materials....

spiritual field:
talking to new ppl,meet up with new ppl,encourage ppl surrounding me,Bible study,conneXion house,church commitment.....

family,travel,encourage them,listen to the problems....

idun deny that there are some crisis crushed.

A lot of time, it refines and purifies. I may be discouraged at time but i believe that crushings has not yet led to a surrender. And i know,after crises crush sufficiency,God will step in to comfort and teach me!!=)

and ijuz read another very encouraging verse that really fuel me up!!

Before I was afflicted I went astray,but now I obey Your word.
'Psalm 119:67'

=DDD
this is a song introduced by a very good friend of mine:

the link-->What faith can do

give it a try and i hope it will bring you some deeper thought of yourself towards your life!!=)

p/s:I try to surrender as much as i can!!!=)

No comments: