Sunday, November 1, 2009

quoTe oF tHe DaY!!

quote of the day from the book that im reading now:

As two friends are drawing closer to God,
They will draw closer with each others!!

so short yet so true.....
it's a real reflection of my current life????
there are a lot of situations in a lot of part of my life seem to be running out from my sight,my control,my life....

im trying very hard to keep in touch with everyone in any possible ways...
imay not be there for you...
but im trying hard....
trying the best ican to make sure KaiSeng wants to maintain the friendship with you....
=)

verse of the day:

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.'1 John 1:7'

p/s:ihad an awesome weekend back home!!=)

No comments: