Thursday, August 13, 2009

pSaLm 26:8

after all....
so much of tough work....
so much time of cleaning....
so much time spent on it....
(thnx Sarah and Adam for the main cleaning part,and oso Adam that helped me in so many other sections!!!!)

ladies and gentlemen,
let me proudly announce that...
(drumming now~~~~~)

"conneXion Semenyih is DONE and READY TO OPERATE!!!!!"


icant help to share my joy everywhere....
it's so so nice to see how it's done....
piece by piece.....
section by section.....
to see how it will b used s a lighthouse of Christ in this area....
my heart juz feel so awesome now.....=)

of coz....
greater things have yet to come....
and greater things are still to be done....

ishall look forward to it!!!!!=)
all the glory is for Him....=)


I love the house where You live, O LORD, the place where Your glory dwells. 'Psalm 26:8'

p/s:I see a generation rising up to take their place!!=)

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Should asked those ppl who stay pay us, we did so much cleaning for them XD

Kai Seng said...

u can propose that!!=)
we will see watz the responce!!=P