Wednesday, August 12, 2009

wEaRy....

things are spinning out of control recently!!!!
itried to stay cool,stay happy....

try to focus on whatz more important....
try to motivate other ppl.....
smehow,
for sme reasons,
the more itry to do so....
the more upset iseem to get now.....
there is a lot of emptiness in the heart....

a lot of time...
ifeel like im suffocating and iseem juz cant breathe!!!!
im weary.....
im tired....

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." 'Matthew 11:28-30'

things would have gone worst had not ifound HOPE in Christ....

p/s:istill wan to put my faith in Jesus!!=)

No comments: