Sunday, August 16, 2009

for...

for some reasons,ifeel like writing smething here....
for some reasons,ifeel like running away from kl again!!!
for some reasons,idoubt over some of my decisions made....
for some reasons,ithink im not deserved the love yet God still loves me the most...
for some reasons,ithink im still kinda selfish sometimes!!!
for some reasons,im aware towards something around me....
for some reasons,ithink my weird hobby of observing others can b good n bad at time....
for some reasons,ithink im nvr good enough to take care of myself.....
for some reasons,iwas told that im nncc.....
(someone told me!!@_@ &:P)
*nncc=naggy!!!

for some reasons,im waiting for ppl to leave for dinner.....
for some reasons,ijuz need some new elements to spice up my life?
for some reasons,im writing smething that nvr make sense in this place....

p/s:new week;new hope....new chance;new attempt....

No comments: