Friday, November 21, 2008

tonite...

tonite...
iwas n am still feeling weird....
heart is tired....icant feel my JC....
things juz seem to b so negative....
everything....
iwonder y.....
is that because of another test from boss??
or???
iduno....
im feeling tired...
my body is in a very weird condition...
weather is so humid n warm....
it's melting me both physically and mentally.....
tonite.....im feeling weird!!!
sprained my left ankle....
hurt my left elbow....
thnx to the over-exercise days.....

p/s:it's another weekend!!@_@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey KK, just continue to read HIS word and praise HIM, even when you're down.
This is maybe what HE wants u 2 do n this will definitely pleases HIM.
I'm very sure HE's always wit u n HE'll never leave u.
My prayers n concerns r wit u!
Cheers bro!! =)

Adam Jong said...

Relax bro, u're tested for so many times and don't tell me ur down this time. Just show Him your faith and it's all done.

Kai Seng said...

thnx to both bro...
=)