Saturday, November 22, 2008

12...

iwonder when was the last time that iblog for 2 days in a row....
iwas a bit emotional last nite....
im sorry if imade anyone worrying for me....
thnx Adam n Sam for ur care n words...=)
im fine today....
was taking part in ACE charity run...
how bout woke up at 645am(it was raining at 630am!!) n got myself ready by 720am n the race started at 810am??
it was a 4.3KM length race where about 100+ students took part in that race....
n guess wat,i finished the race vf num 12th out of mayb 80++males???(think my time is <25minutes!!)
felt glad towards my own achievement(in fact iwas half-dead after the race!!=P) coz invr trained myself n especially after i sprained my left ankle yesterday....

it juz made me think of in fact in our spiritual walk vf JC....
we feel weary and v stumble very often....n everytime when v feel like giving up....
JC will alwaz b there for us....=)
He will nvr leave us or forsake us...(Hebrew 13:5-6)



p/s:this is my registration num....107!!=)

3 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Oh... I din realize that the charity run was this morning

Kai Seng said...

n alex asked me y u were not running la!!=)

Anonymous said...

Good that you're BACK bro!! =)