Saturday, November 15, 2008

more than enough!!

life remains busy s FYP still torturing me days n nites....
for so many occasions,idun even have chance to sit down, and observe the beauty of nature that created by God....
furthermore,the more i do for my FYP,the more i realise that how limited a human can do n how fragile im.....
somehow,im still delighted(2co12:10)....
no matter in future how tough the road will be,iwill be fully rely on Him...
for His grace and love are more than enough for me...=)

nice song to intro--->Enough

He can perform wonders that cannot be fathomed,miracles that cannot be counted!!.."Job 9:10"

p/s: it's week 8th!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well.... talk about His grace, I can always feel joy and peace in my heart. Thinking about His love always brightens up my day.....indeed both grace and love He'd gave us are always sufficient!! =)