Thursday, January 13, 2011

Give me clean hand...

God,
give me clean hand,
give me pure heart....
Let us not lift our souls to another
Oh God let this be..
a generation that seeks...
Who seeks Your face, Oh God of Jacob...
"Give us clean hand by Chris Tomlin"

a lot of times,we plan and without seeking God's will....
this is destined to fail....

im still trying to understand His purpose in my life....
if i should have the life i thought i will have,
im not sure...
but iwant to be a brother/friend that is accountable....
if God sees me in this way,and this is what He gives me...
im cool to accept it...

something i read from tweeter has really amazed me:

Friendship is unnecessary, it has no survival value; but it's one of those things that gives value to survival. @CSLewis

my sickness seems to fluctuate....
but at least sorethroat is cutting down ha!!=)

p/s:journal writing is proven not to be too tough though!!:P

No comments: