Thursday, July 8, 2010

hI JuLy...

Wow...wow....wow....
it's july again....
I cant believe 6 months of 2010 passed by like a wink of my eyes....
mayb too much fun time i had with the conneXion gang...=)

Report your current condition,Mr Koh KaiSeng?

Busy,really busy over my first year report for my Post graduate studies...
Preparation for one of the breakout sessions in the upcoming conneXion conference....
Videos,slides,questions,discussions....=)
I will be fine...

for if God is for us,who can be against us?=)

Spiritually,ihope im growing in a way that ican now be slightly more confident in sharing the good news of my Savior to the people around me....=)

Report your July activities!

Hmm,today is day number 8th of July,and im still doing my write up for my report as i mentioned earlier.
A bit more to finish it and i think iwill be able to complete it before 15th July
(draft deadline set by my supervisor!!:S)

Iget to go for a Klang food trip on 16th July...=)
look forward to that weekend though...=)

And ya,conneXion conference....
something great of the year that im really looking forward to...
This year,iwill be more than juz a participant as im leading in one of the sessions for the 2 days conference...=)
Please pray for me that i will be able to speak the truth of Jesus to the people...=)

27th-28th July,
Another exhibition to take part at PWTC(Putra World Trade Center)
some random exhibition for my research project again!!=.=''
nothing much to talk about it as iduno what im going to do yet!!

it will be another busy month here....
Till the next update....
Chao....

p/s:I love Moiiesha!!=)

No comments: