Wednesday, June 30, 2010

eNd oF JuNe..

too much sorrows icame across lately....
death,accident,breakdown,sickness.....
>.<

Where is God some people might ask....
If the only true living God is real,why wouldn't He heal and stop all these but let all these things from happened?

to be frank,I don't know why....
but I know something....

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,neither are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth,so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.'Isaiah 55:8-9'

there are so many times,so many occasions....
I don't why God let things seem injustice happened to me and the people around me....

but again,no matter what season it might be,
I just need to learn to trust in Him....
I just need to embrace every single day and enjoy every single moment that He has planned for me...=)

Verse of the day:
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.'2 Corinthians 4:17'

p/s:As a follower of Jesus,we have an answer beyond the grave...=)

No comments: