Sunday, February 28, 2010

reTrEaT..

ilost my way of passion towards some part of my life....

the retreat was great....
after what ifaced on last week.....

it enlightened and challenged me in a way that

"iwanna see beyond the fact/life that im facing now"....

&

"when things do not go smooth in you,stay endure and cry out to the Lord...."

the more isee myself to b small,the more iwanna magnify my Lord Jesus Christ that's so Holy and Supreme....

verse of the week to meditate:

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.'Philippians 1:21'

song of the week-->I'm still Yours

p/s:another reli tough week ahead of me but ihave Jesus so iwill b fine!!

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Remember what we learned last week in Bible Study: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11)

All will be well. =) All the best with your research work!