Thursday, October 1, 2009

m i?

doubting myself over and again!!!!!
im feeling the stress more than juz ican cope with....

if there is a choice,iwish to go back to the period where idin know anything....
to the place where there is juz joy,happiness and love filled.....

it looks like....
im really full of weaknesses that invr even realised that.....

invr feel sad/disappointed by the ppl that point me out for my weaknesses...
(it's for my own good iknow that!!)
ijuz feel so "not-worthwhile" by the grace received.....
(He saved me for who im???)

iyearn for a change....
idemand for a renewal of the inner-self!!!

another new decision is made!!

Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world,but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-His good,pleasing and perfect will. 'Romans 12:2'

p/s:if there is a 2nd chance to go back to the past,istill want to put my faith in Christ!!!

No comments: