Sunday, October 4, 2009

ConneXion House Opening..

it was an overwhelming weekend...
well,maybe at least the Friday itself...
after few months of work/decorations/renovations,

it's so so glad to see/witness/participate in the opening event of the ConneXion Semenyih....
more than 40(maybe 50) turned up and we were shocked to see the crowd and things went well(ithink)....

we had a small introduction of the history of the ConneXion,a card giving session to an American couple who contributed a lot to the house....
(they juz told me they are getting us a new microwave soon!!)
We had games(the real "ice-breaking" session),we had songs to worship the Only one...We had food,we had fellowship time....
phew.....

God is so good to the house of Semenyih.....=)

the most awesome things for the night was actually.....

there was this lady called "Caroline"(iwonder if i spell the name correctly) who was supposed to walk to university cafe to have her dinner...
she walked pass the ConneXion House and she saw us gathering at the gate of the house and we were singing....
She stopped by at the gate and my cool friend-->Adam was there to talk to her....
she was then joined us for the whole night....
and iwas talking to her for a while....
a line from her really made my evening...

"Do you know,you guys just make me think of my family back to my home country?"

What a stunning line from a lady who was juz passed by,and entered(accidentally) then said this to me???

it somehow reminded me that there are so many lost souls that are surrounding us that are to be saved!!!!!!

I shall look forward to see the light house of the God in a place called-->Semenyih to be used to shine for Christ....=)

I love the house where You live, O LORD, the place where Your glory dwells.
'Psalm 26:8'

p/s:pray for me as im starting my tutorial teaching class on coming Tuesday!!=)

No comments: