Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YYYYYY????

Y???
something very shocking,stunning just happened right in front of my eyes.....
YYYYYY???
how could such thing happened!!!!!!!
Isn't it a sin when you do that???
You know it's sinful to do so....
YYYYY?
Why do you still commit to it!!!!!
YYYYY?
Why say "hi" to Satan and say "Good BYe" to Christ?????

For any of you that still dun know what is happening,Ijust woke up after falling asleep for mayb 20minutes!!!
(received a frend's call!)
went to campus at 1240am!!
managed to witness something that really break my heart....

I WITNESS A BROTHER IN CHRIST STEALING MY FRIEND'S LAPTOP!!!!

mayb we r not that close with each other,mayb we r not going to the same church service,mayb we dun really hav a good time to have fellowship!!!!
he is still my bro-in-Christ.....
isn't it if Christ is the center of everything,such thing will surely nvr happen!!!!
im so sad to know this!!!

this is the morning,ifeel so heavy...
knowing that there are so many things that are still to be done.....
for Christ....
so iask everyone of you that is reading this post,please pray for my brother in Christ...
for he will once again surrender himself to the Mighty One....
please pray for his repentance.....

yet now I am happy, not because you were made sorry, but because your sorrow led you to repentance. For you became sorrowful as God intended and so were not harmed in any way by us. '2Corinthians 7:9'

p/s:Repentance means hating sin enough to turn from it.

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

I think I heard ppl talking about it when I go yam cha last night... in tiscra 1

Kai Seng said...

ya....
n i saw u walking out from tiscra though!!!!
all the best to ur exam!!!