Friday, May 15, 2009

Pray...

today,im asking you to pray for me....
juz pray for me....

iwas told that my mum who turns 61 today....
she was told that she has a breast tumour....
(not too big,the size of an egg!!)
iwill classify it as the early phase of the tumour...
And,she will be having her operation on next monday.....
icant leave here (though iwanted to) to visit her as im having my exam tomolo,and next wednesday b4 the one last paper on thursday.....
all ican do,is to pray.....
and ihope everyone of you....
plz pray for my mum.....
plz pray for the succeed of the operation.....
pray for the her health after the operation....
pray that she can overcome the fear that may break down her mentality....
all ineed is,you prayer....
thanks!!



the best thing of a follower of Christ is we get to pray....

p/s:will sit for Project Management paper tomorrow!!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry.. i prayed for u.. hopefully ur mom is alright.. =) be strong!