Thursday, May 7, 2009

hmm...:S

smehow....
studying still occupy quite a big part of my time now....:S
nothing much to update as iwas and am still a nerd now!!!>.<

ya,iwent to Taman Connaught pasar malam yesterday....
1st visit in at least 6months time....
had fun though....:)

N,im still witnessing a lot of questions in life that icant understand.....
conflict between relationships,friendships and etc....
somehow,idun understand how to solve it....
icant....
im just too small and too weak to fix all these....
isurrender to Christ....
for His power is perfectly made in my weakness....

as usual,
song of the week--->相爱很难



I don’t need the answers to all of life’s questions Just know that He loves me and stay by my side

p/s:5days away from 1st paper!!:)

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Don't give up!! Do your best, and believe in God ;)

And alalala!? You go to Connaught during exam time? Lots of time, huH? xD