Sunday, May 3, 2009

DrEaM...

ihave a lot of dreams...
some dreams are unachievable;some unimaginable dreams are on the way to its completion....
idun dream a lot when im sleeping.....
somehow,
for some reasons that icant understand.....
ihad this similar dream....
back-to-back for the past week?
it's very hard for me to picture the scenery and give a full details for it..
somehow,every single character,words,actions that "happened" in my dream seemed to be so real.....
for some part of the inner-self of me....
I JUST HOPE THAT THE DREAM IS A TRUTH!!


the verses that reflects how great is our God-->Acts 17:24-28


I pray that God would fills your heart with dreams And faith that gives you the courage To dare to do great things!

p/s:stay cool when the world is fading out!!:)

No comments: