Wednesday, October 15, 2008

this is wat i get!!!

life cant be packed anymore when you get all "giant" stuffs at the same time...
it goes worse when you hav Solar panel as CEL project and Acetic Acid as your final year project....
It's juz totally out of the scope that ican handle....
totally blank over it....
but now inoe im going to love them much....=.=''
life seems to b packed now but ilove it....
you shall noe y.....;P
btw,CEL=Chemical Engineering Laboratory....it means you are given a topic and you got to figure out it yourself on how you wanna run your lab...=.="
Do keep me in your prayer....;)


p/s:had nice Dodgeball games juz!!=)

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Totally understand your feeling, coz I'm not in a safe stand as well >_< Lets pray for each other.

Kai Seng said...

hahahaha...ilove it coz my life is no more the same s my savior is alwaz there for me...same to u,rite??
hahahaha...
sure,gonna keep u in my prayer too....;P
c u tomolo!!!
=)