Friday, April 29, 2011

April???

Icant believe it's almost end of the 1/3 of 2011!!!
where has my time gone?
life has been indeed crazy in this nottingham post grad pursue...
well,at least God keeps me alive...
weekly basis fellowship and Friday night event did remind me that im His precious son and not a robot....

few things i did this month,
year 2 report which is still on going at the moment....3 more chapters to go but I think it should be good....
consider i have 9 months to rush instead of a year due!!!=.="

took part in a poster presentation on Wednesday and igot number 6th out of 27 posters that took part in that competition...=)
here we go with my poster:



currently compiling another poster that is to be posted up in University on the 18th May....if i make it to top 5 out of 20,imight stand a chance to go the UK campus though!!!=)
still too far to talk bout the trip...
of coz,prayers are much needed...=)

and another summer is coming....
it simply means,mum left me for almost a year soon....
still miss her a lot though i know she is doing well with the Lord in heaven...
and icant wait to go home to visit my nephew,my niece,my sisters,and my dad...
it has been quite a while....
1month plus din get to see them?=(

p/s:I know im made preciously in Your eye when You decided to send Your son to the world to die for my sin.

No comments: