Sunday, March 13, 2011

here comes the first quarter of 2011!!

time flies....
by a blink of eyes,
it's the first quarter of the year 2011!!!
there are a lot of things on going both work and off work....
a lot of plannings,hang out sessions...

a lot of new and exciting things were experienced....=D

and icant wait...
and i love how my Lord is challenging even in the time of peace....
this really excites me on how He actually knows what is best for me when i thought i know what's best for myself!!!!
ijuz cant help but falling in love deeper with Him as day goes by.....
ireally cant wait for what is ahead of me....
=))))

and verse of the day to medidate:

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. "Colossians 3:23-24"

p/s:ihave a new nephew called---Shay!!=D

1 comment:

Rhawnie Sue said...

Amazing to really think about how He is pondering us, rejoicing over us with singing, delighting in giving to us His good pleasure. Pretty mind blowing really. The part that really gets me is how it says in His word that "eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, nor has it entered into the mind of man those things He has planned for us". Can you even fathom this? Great verse to meditate on by the way. When you do something with all your heart you are really living in that moment. Any way, I was just meandering along the blog sidewalk and found your posts...I enjoyed reading them. I will drop in again soon. Grace and Peace to you.