Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

this is a Christmas that ihave mix feeling....

no doubt,it marks a full year of God's faithfulness to me as I was baptised one year ago...
His grace has been overflowing to this life that was once totally worthless,but yet the purpose of this life was once again being found in His grace....=)

Im forever thankful for His faithtulness to me when im faithless in so many occasions....

However,
imiss my mum a lot lately....
I still remember vividly,it was around last year this time we finally spoke about the faith topic....
it was pretty awesome,to be able to share with her about Jesus....
and she is far in heaven now,celebrating with Jesus and thousands and thousands of angels im sure...=)

yet,down to earth here...
imiss her presence a lot....
and it makes my heart wept....

tears rolling down as isang worship songs today....
it was tears of joy,tears of happiness....=)

2010 is a year of mixure of up and down...
there are things that iwish to forget,there are things im glad to have it...
there are things idin expect that are happening in life....
in all things,i know that...

He is a God of compassionate...
a God of faithfulness.....
a God of wonderful...=)

bring it on,year 2011!!

song of the day to celebrate my King of kings---->Oh,Holy Night

p/s:blessed birthday,Jesus...=)

No comments: