Monday, September 6, 2010

WaKe mE up WhEn SepteMbEr EndS..

phew,it has been a real while since i last update my blog....
just because iwas away for my own break though...=)

nothing to talk bout as well actually...=)
erm,it's september...
im glad summer is finally over...=)
let's rock soon,ConneXion Semenyih...=)

im excited towards the new academic year as i already have sme plans in mind...
but if all these dun bring glory to Him,it will be totally meaningless as well...
so,prayers and advices are needed...=)

im currently in my office dealing my research work...
submitted my first year report...
doing some year 2 planning though...:P


while in the distance that is just less than 2meters away from my desk,there is a great "debate" ongoing between a friend of mine who is a believer and a new PhD student(he is a person who trusts in all gods and science)....
well,there are just talking too loud ishall say...:P
however,from what ican conclude is....

the more one tries so hard to find the real purpose of this life,the more one will realise one's shortcomings and this is the time that God will show His flawless Truth that is indescribable(no one can fathom His understanding)...

and with the talk,it really reminds on few verses that I came across lately...

Click to the link--> Ephesians 4:17-32


If He had forseen the current world's trend/patterns from the begining of all,icant find any other reason for not putting my trust in Him alone...=)

p/s:If you know that God’s hand is in everything,you can leave everything in God’s hands.

No comments: