Sunday, August 1, 2010

august...

this is the first blog post since the loss of my mum....
it has been something that ican never imagine of....
im actually much stronger and tougher that ican imagine of....
there wasnt a single tear dropped from the moment she closed her eyes....

yes,igrieved...
for losing her from my earthly life....

but,thinking that she is now at a much better place where there is no more suffering and pain....
this fact eases me much....
managed to find her baptism certificate even boosted my joy....
im sure she is in heaven now,worshiping Christ with millions of angels....=)

she is indeed a wonderful mum to me....
and also, a sister in Christ is her new added relationship with me...=)

things have been tough for family....
prayers still needed...

till next update,good bye....

my tribute to my belated mum-->I bid you farewell

p/s:now by Your grace i stand, healing is in Your hand....=)

1 comment:

CCC said...

Jia You.高家盛。