Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hOpE...

God has been good to me....
life changing process is still happening on me though there are so many times in my life....
idin put God at first place.....

when life hurt most,He just held me up....
He just whispered to me,"I love you...I love you....I love you and I love you~~~~"
He din mention the reason of why things happened or use some sort of graphs,pictures,tools to tell me the whole idea of the incidents....
He just held me up and said,"Be still and know I am God!!"

ihad another life changing process towards my life again....
it's really hard to describe using words to express the experience,emotional change and etc....
indeed deep in my heart now,my Redeemer lives in me again!!!!

song of the day-->Ocean will part

phrase of the day:

When we’ve been alone with Jesus,
There’s a difference others know;
And to them it’s like a fragrance
That we leave where’er we go. —Hess

p/s:Hope will rise glory shown,in my life Your will be done....=)

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

God's mercy, grace, and love are beyond anything a human can imagine. For because of his unending love, we can always go back to him. =)

Guess what? I had an opportunity to share Christ with a friend: Wei Min. Not sure of the result, but God will be in charge of that. =) I'm still trying to reach out to more ppl.

All the best Kai Seng!