Thursday, February 4, 2010

hUrT-RoTtEd-JeSuS

iwas hurt....
im still hurt.....

iwas "accidentally" being selected to play Frisbee for Nottingham school team 2 aka Oops!!! 2 for the upcoming Nott. Open that will kick off this Saturday.

If you have no idea.....
today,

im about 4.5months old in this disc throwing game.
Istarted to play last November due to the Ultimate ConneXion Invitational tournament.

Trying to implement some football tactics,visions,thoughts,runnings have been effectively done by me towards this sports as idid manage to minimise my energy at times while fully exploring myself to a newer/deeper understanding towards this sport.

of course,ihad paid some prices for this sport.
current injuries status:
  • muscle twisted for left shoulder.
  • swollen right ankle.
  • Right ankle Achilles tendon swollen.
  • left arm soreness.
im not saying that im trying to b hero to keep myself playing with injuries.
I know it's surely does me no good.

It's just that I made a promise to myself once that I wanted to break into school team within a year.
Exploring myself into this tournament definitely helps me a lot and I still have my desire to play even better in this sport.=)

I have a lot of thoughts recently when I get my back-to-back injuries.
for instance, how fragile it is of my earthly body,this rotted body that is not-countable at all.

The more pain that isuffer,the more ithought about the price of the Cross 2000 years ago.
Isuffer due to my own act,He suffered for not His own actions but for us.!!!!

and this verse juz keep on popping out across my mind:

But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 'Romans 5:8'

so,here im to ask everyone of you that follow this blog,would you please pray for me?

Please pray for me that ican reduce the pain that im having/will have,pray that iwill experience the grace of Christ even through the physical painful feeling,and also pray that the heart of mine that yearns to know Christ will not grow dim....
=)

song of the day-->You are my all in all

p/s:You are my strength when im weak,You are the treasure that i seek...=)

1 comment:

Peter Davidson said...

Hello Kai, You have a very nice blog here! You may also appreciate the many testimonies of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ at http://wetestifyofchrist.blogspot.com. God bless.