Friday, January 22, 2010

maRVeLeD bY....

just today itself,im once again marveled by the love of God poured out to me....
the daily morning devotion part has been the best time for me to start up my day by having a great fellowship with God....
=)

it was really awesome today when icame across this....

It's based on the Book of Luke 10:29-37

To love “your neighbor as yourself” requires the urgent kind of love. It’s a love that notices the need of another person and won’t rest until it’s been met. It’s a gentle, tender love that thinks and acts carefully. It’s the sacrificial and compassionate love that a nameless Samaritan had for a fallen traveler. It’s the kind of love God wants to share with your neighbors through you.

ihad been experiencing/witnessing a lot of good time and bad time of both myself and some friends of mine...
with their daily walk with God,their earthly life and etc....

so many times,iadmit that idin not try to love them as myself.....
iwish icould but ijuz din....
@_@

And also,the more i see,the more im marveled by Him on how would He come as a human flesh,to experience the similar kind of earthly life like me,to die for me thru the cruelest way of human history....

today,i thank God for all the grace i received....
i thank God for the life ihave,thank Him for all the things that ihave....
icant stop myself but just to bow down before Him and say,

"Thank you for the cross...."

song of the day-->With all I am

verse of the week to meditate:

But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 'Ephesians 2:4-5'

p/s:love your neighbor as yourself.

1 comment:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

=D

I would like to hear some stories about that in the future, if you don't mind. =)

God bless, Kai Seng.