Monday, September 14, 2009

WhY?

I do not understand......
for sme reasons,im frustrated.....
im reli frustrated......

a lot of time,
ireli wonder.....
if im being unfairly treated?
if im destined to b the role that im doing now????

there is a hidden part of me,that reli wants to shout out to make a difference.....
to b diff from who im now?????
sometimes,i do wonder if ppl do think im reli that good(no problems)????
in their mind,will kaiseng hav sme problems mayb???
that he needs ppl to ask him b4 he can reli share???

im scared.....
im timid.....

im juz an ordinary person that needs nurture from others....
im still feeling lonely at times when im vf a big gangs of friends.....
im still feeling speechless at a lot of circumstances....
(imay over-react/over-care towards ppl!!)

do i need to learn to stop doing so???
do i do that because this is the part/the given task that ican do???
or simply because im selfish in sme ways????

iduno.....
im really confused.....
im frustrated.....
yet ineed to control it!!!!!!!

Abba Father,please give me the strength to go through this knob of my life....
I ask Father You show me the way.....
I know i do not have the faith level like Job nor Abraham...
But Father,I cry out to You.....
Things are fading,things on the earth will wither.....
So,I need You,Father....
Show me....Show me......
The path You plan for me.....
Amen....


p/s:im really speechless tonight....>.<

No comments: