Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a WeEk bReAk...

went home since last Thursday....
had an awesome short break at hometown....

joined in a last minute 3-on-3 basketball tournament....
(lost of course considered the time that my team spent to "practice" together??)
finally moiiesha is back to mersing again!!!
she is so so cute and naughty but i still love her a lot....
did i mention for the 1st time iactually carried a baby????
=)
she is about 6months old and she could stand up soon!!!=)

received my duty as a Research Assistant for the upcoming semester.....
drafted my own research progress,new milestones are set....
drafted the planning for both on campus Bible study group and ConneXion Semenyih...
Drafted the commitments ihave/ican contribute to church though.....

there are a lot more things that ineed/ican/iwant to do for the coming 4months....
ineed a lot of prayers,a lot of encouragement....
im asking you to pray for me.....
that iwill not be discouraged and ican have the good management of work load,fun time and the most important things....
to bring Him glory and honour!!!

p/s:I can do great things through Christ who strengthen me!!!=)

No comments: