Monday, July 13, 2009

update...

it has been while since a real update in this place....
im in my day number 9th of my work....
faced a big problem with the research work....
trying to fix the problem and what i can do about my work is to read more and more journals!!!>.<
in the other hand, church life has been awesome....
so much of fun time,so much of sharing,so much of sports fellowships and etc etc....
=)
im going home soon as ineed to send mum to 2nd batch of chemotherapy in coming friday!!
plz continue to pray for her!!
i appreciate it a lot...=)

and ya,eldest sis and bro-in-law will be coming back from State finally...
after 1.5years!!!!
to attend to my graduation ceremony....
im so excited bout that...
both the return of them and my own graduation.....
till then....Ciao....
will come back with more update bout my graduation!!!
still,all the credits to my Father in Heaven....



understand the real meaning of tower of Babel....when you are weary,look back to your springs of life!!=)

p/s:student house is 60% ready!!=)

No comments: