Monday, June 1, 2009

Be StiLl...

idun update for a while d....
too may things happened....
ijuz ended my degree studies....
had been travelling a lot recently.....
managed to witness a lot of incidents that made me feel so blessed that ihav Christ with me....
received my post graduate contract yesterday.....
student hoz issue is progressing....
im glad things go well....=)

well,bad things do happen.....
hmm,
ijuz received a real bad news....
my mum who had her surgery 2weeks back....
was told that her cancer is in 3rd phase....
(a 50-50 chance to survive!!)
she has to undergo chemotherapy soon....
iwas at home for the past few days...
seeing her to suffer both physically and mentally juz made me felt so bad....>.<
ifelt so helpless....
so iprayed....
and this verse juz flipped thru my mind....

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth." 'Psalms 46:10'

it somehow juz comforted the heart of me that was in chaos....

so im asking everyone of u,who is reading this....
please pray for my mum....
for the next coming 5months,she will undergo a series of chemotherapy.....
for all the possible both physical n mentally tortures/suffering that she may face....
plz,im inviting u to pray for her....
that God may b vf her to face all this......
im earnestly to ask everyone of u,plz pray for her health.....

song of the day-->Still

p/s:leaving to bali island for a week holidays soon!!=)

6 comments:

robert said...

Be strong buddy!

jonathan koon kee said...

Yah! Be strong buddy. God has his own plan. Whatever it is, He still holds the key to the future. Nothing to be worried about. God gives us what's best. God bless. :)

SY said...

praying for her!

Kai Seng said...

thnx to everyone!!
=)
appreciate it much...
n ya,pray for her plz!!
=)

karyong said...

i'm so sorry to hear it. Hope your mum will recover asap and hope to hear ur laugh and lame joke again! Cheers! :)

Wee Beng said...

Dude. Really sorry to hear about your mom. Rest assured God is by her side and I would be praying for her. God bless and stay strong. C u soon.