Sunday, May 10, 2009

DeDicAteD to Mrs Koh...

it's Mother's day today!!!!
iwent to church as usual....=)
was alone after the highest ever number of ppl that went with me last week!!!
it was 10 and it's the reverse of it for today?>.<
10 l 01

there was a special session where some mothers in church shared the testimonials....
smehow,it just made me think of my not too-old,not too-young,quite In,quite funny mom....

im just glad to have her all this while....
even in the walk with Christ...
when everyone seems to b quite disagree with it,she just gives me support from behind....
she may sme handicap at her left foot.....
(Amputation 6years back after the infection of a small cut!!)
im glad that the relationship of the whole family just got closer since then!!!=)

so many incidents happened....
so much moments of travelling to teman her to visit doctor...
times after times.....
we just get closer to each other....

the line of "I love you" may nvr be heard but somehow the actions had explained every single piece of love work explicitly......=D
there are juz so much things iwanna to share bout me and my mum......
and iguess,words juz cant explain all that but somehow it will forever stay in my heart!!!!=)
im just so glad to have her as my mum!!!=)


some verses for today-->Rules for Christian Households

song of the day-->Only by grace can we enter


MOM=Modeling Our Maker!!

p/s:going to have my PhD interview tomorrow!!=)

No comments: