Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ThAnKs...

this is a week that ihave a lot of things that worth to feel thankful for...
im glad idid manage to complete my Final Year Project (FYP) on time...
im thankful that ijuz got my Project Management (PM) presentation work done...
im thankful that my PhD seat is confirmed!!
im juz smeone that has small heart,but having quite some big dreams....
but all are nothing when Christ is not at the center of it!!

"Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my days to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life.."

this lyrics juz pumped my heart as i sang it juz now!!


Thanks for all the undeserved love,Jesus...

p/s:im graduating....=)

3 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, bro! :) Your PhD seat confirmed means you have another 2 years to do God's work in Bible Study. Not bad! =D

As for me, I just finished all the PEP calculations! HOORAY!! So now I gotta do environmental considerations, and finished! =D

Thanks for being there for me during my struggling in PEP. ;)

Kai Seng said...

clarence:
it's at least 3years la!!!
hahahahahah~~(evil laughter!!)
n iwan to pro-long my student lif3 ma....
great to hear you r done with it!!!
do u hav the feeling of satisfactory??
environmental consideration is simple la....
n idun think ihelp much oso!!
=)
have a good rest n ishall see u around!!!
have a great weekend!!!

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

lol. It isn't much, and it aint' worth a lot of marks, so I don't think I'll be caring too much about it xD. But of course, I guess I'll just do my best also. 7 Marks could mean a difference between Good and Just a mere Pass. haha

Thanks :)