Monday, March 16, 2009

WalK...

a lot of time,ifeel discouraged....
no matter in studies,in sports,in social network....
i juz feel weary.....>.<

ihad travelled a lot recently....
ijuz observed a lot of scenes/situations where irealised that actually im surely a blessed guy.....:)
the wall posts ireceived in Facebook,the sms igot on my 23rd birthday summarized it all...
in addition,the new birth of my niece 2 days before my birthday just enhanced the happiness ihave....
=)

the song that is amazing-->God of our yesterday
the scripture that alwaz in my mind-->The Parable of the Sower

turn ur eyes upon Christ....

p/s:4 weeks to go before the due date of my FYP!!!

3 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Haha. Happy Belated Bday, Bro. :) (I recall I wished you in advance.. haha)

Bad things do happen.. A couple happened to me lately, but I'm recovering from them. But I take those bad things as things that'll change my life for the better. :)

Hope you're doing fine, and will pray for ya! =D

Kai Seng said...

thnx for dropping by again!!!
of coz iremembered ur wish!!!
you are one of the earliest one la!!!=)
n wat happened???
anything i can help???
im ready to listen if u wanna share it vf me!!
=)
see u around...
=)

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Haha. About my problems, I can post it here, but if I don't do anything about it, then I think it's pointless. Haha. So I'm gonna see what will happen if I don't post it here and try to do something about it. Trial and error, basically? xD

Will drop by again soon ;)