Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WeAry!!>.<

ifeel tired...
exhausted...
when expectation is high......
when things do not go as smooth as it's supposed to be so....
when iseem to have so many friends but yet no one is there when i need someone to talk to....
when others think im supposed to be energetic all the time....
when ifeel the loneliness among a group of people...
when ifind difficulty to express my real feeling....
when ineed to look for answers in lecture hall yet no one was with me....
when iyearn for help but it seems no one gets it....
when itry to shout out the emptiness im having but none of them seems to know.....

i feel WEARY today......:S



"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. " 'Matthew 11:28'

p/s:im juz a normal guy who needs lot of encouragement too...

2 comments:

ç£@Réñ©€ said...

Maybe you need to start talking to someone, then you can find out who you can talk to when you need them. When I need someone to be there for me, normally they aren't there at the very moment I need them. So I start talking to them about it. Then when they are available, they can do what they can for you.

Just some advice from your junior. Hope it helps. :) And I can offer help if you need any. ;)

Kai Seng said...

thnx clarence....
im much better now...
juz smetimes ifeel weary....
im juz another imperfect guy in this broken world....
=)