Friday, February 13, 2009

13th fRiDay...

this is smething extra that imuz post....
as a "memory"...>.<
had my nice morning with a good breakfast before iwent to kajang Bank islam s wat i planned to fix my banker cheque for my final installment of my school fee...
(deadline is today!!=.='')...
iknow im again being last minute...=P
ok,got it done s i expected...
reached university's office at about 1040am....
here comes the climax of the story....

KS=me,B=office lady

KS:"hi,iwould like to pay for my school fees and this is my banker cheque.By the way,can i pay for my friend also because he went back to KL already?"
B:"sure,please fill up the receipt form."
KS:"sure thing.Can i borrow a pen from you?"

Got the pen and started filling up all the needed parts.

KS:"hi,so this is my cheque and that's my friend's school fees' cheque."
B:"alright,let me see."

she looked at the cheque and the forms...
suddenly,

B:"Opps,ur friend's cheque,im afraid icant accept it. But urs seems fine. "
KS:"Whatz wrong with my friend's cheque?"
B:"Opps,im afraid you cheque is being rejected too. Both you and your friend's cheque,the recipient name is wrong.It should be "THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM IN MALAYSIA SDN. BHD" and not "THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM MALAYSIA CAMPUS SDN. BHD"."
KS:"But ithought iused to pay my school fees using the recipient name that i put on the cheque ihave it now."
B:"ya,all the bank now,they are very straight to the name issue now.It was more loosen once but it's no more."
KS:"Ic.Can you please ask your colleague if it's possible to accept my cheque?I purchased my banker cheque from kajang. It is too far for me to re-issue another piece."

(iwent there with my motorbike!!)

B:"I am afraid icant accept this even you ask the vice-chancellor of the uni."
KS:"If i hand in only by next Monday,is it possible?"
B:"You got to pay extra rm10 for being late!!"

Conversation ended.
With a little bit of frustration,irode my bike all the way to kajang again and got the second cheque.=.=''
it took me another hour to reach university again.
Paid it and settled everything.
total time spent=3.5hours...
total distance covered=48km!!
what a "nice" experience for my final installment of my school fees.

p/s:wat a way to start my friday!!=.=''

No comments: