Monday, January 12, 2009

wilD ThiNkInG...

ijust sat for my 3rd paper....
in less than 5hours time???
it was good...(imean the paper!!)
much easier than what i expected...;)
ihad an awesome day since last night....
went to watch Devils and Chelski match at 12am...
(my paper was 430pm today...)
nice game...the scoreline of 3-0 just summarised how fantastic the match was...=P



there was this thought flipped through my mindset just now....
in certain part of my life,am i really live in the way of what it is supposed to be???
or i am still drawing the line clearly???
iadmit that deep in my heart,there is still an existance of the very egoistic of me.....@_@
im trying to improve day by day....
im learning everyday....
every verse that iread in the Scripture still stun me daily...
the more iknow about how great and how amazing God is.....
the more irealise how fragile and how tiny and small im....
but im still blessed....=)


verses that strengthen me when im down--->2 Corinthians 5:17-21

another song that touched my heart-->Come and listen


walk close with God....

p/s:4 days away to end my exam of 2009...=)

No comments: