Monday, January 5, 2009

MiX fEeLiNg...

it's a day of mix feeling....
both good and not too good issues happened together....

not too good part???
Exam is just 3days away....iwonder if im really ready for it....coffee had lost its effect to me...Scriptures is the only source that motivate and strengthen me all these while...;)

good part??
Ijuz met my university's lecturer...iwas told that my PhD seat is almost confirmed unless the grant he is going to apply fails....(still need a lot of prayers though!!;D)
Iam glad though....in this midst of recession period,my "future" is still sustained....

im glad iwill b still in UNMC for another 2-3years time....
greater things are still to be done in this campus....=)



another nice song to intro-->Majesty



im taking the road not taken...

p/s:go Cactus,go....=)

1 comment: