Monday, December 8, 2008

probably...

it's another new week....
week 11th in this speedy semester....
it will b an emotional week for sure....
smeone that had,still hav n will b having great great impact towards my Christian life is leaving..
sorry,"they" r leaving in 2weeks time.....
it will b one last chance where iwill b learning Bible knowledge from my good Bible teachers,uncle Tome n aunty Frances....
but,life has to move on.....
iwill hav further update on this session in my next post....

a very interesting question was asked by 4 different persons since last week....
same question was asked...
"Kai Seng, y u dun hav a GF?"
"Anyone comes across ur eyes recently?"

idun mean to highlight this ques in fact...
(does this mean everyone think that im desperate?hahaha~~)
or it's juz co-incident??
ihav no idea....=P
probably,this is still the most fragile part of my inner-self....
idun dare to make any further move even ihav sme kind of good feeling towards smeone...
im juz a coward....@_@
besides,ihav no time??
Bible study group issue,FYP,studies are filling up my time...
icant imagine how life would b if there is a word of "GF" added in between those tasks!!
n inoe i can fully rely on my boss-JC...
for He will provide me the needs when time is there....
s my old concept...
im not aiming for more,but juz one 100% nice,sweet gal will do..=)

finally, calculation of my final year project is done...
juz a little bit more of polishing part is needed....
it's time to prepare myself for exam...
go Cactus...=)

nice song to intro--->Voice of truth

love this verse today:
"Do not withhold Your mercy from me,O LORD;
may Your love and Your truth always protect me
." 'Psalm 40:11'

focus on more vital things in life...

p/s:idin see sun shine for 4 days!!

1 comment:

-Δορκας- said...

hmm... interesting. I did not think of asking the question though.