Saturday, November 8, 2008

stumble??remember Him....

it's another weekend....week 6th according to the uni calender....
had smething special today....
up-side-down day....
was stumbled but im fine now....:)
how bout when uwere thinking to "da-bao" nice lunch to makan with ur hozmates after usent to other frends' hoz n YOU REALISED THAT YOU FORGOT TO BUY A SET FOR YOURSELF!!
n ur BIKE'S FRONT BRAKE SYSTEM SPOILT AT THE SAME TIME!!!
oh...did i say that ISPENT ALMOST 40MINUTES IN THE WORKSHOP JUZ TO FIX MY BIKE?
then the "TOO NICE N SUNNY" day melted u.....
but when ithought that iwas having such an unlucky day....
things juz seemed to strike me all at once....
ithink of Him....read this:1 Corinthians
He never let me go when iwas weak....nvr let me go when iwas at my peak...nvr let me go coz im imperfect....=)
im glad for this....
nice song to intro--> Captivated

p/s:gonna study a bit b4 ican go for the big clash between gunners and devils tonite!!=P

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Ooops, next time you tell me when this happen again ^_^ I share half of my da pao with u

robert said...

Dude, you are so annoying la but I like you man! (dun misunderstood...) Thanks for your concern. Get offended just a sharing from me~You take care yourself man! Enjoy your busy days~~~~ ^^