Thursday, October 23, 2008

我遇见了一次自行车事故!/imet vf a bike accident!

imet vf an accident....it was so unexpected to have that!!!!not in the right time....
hahahahaha~~~~
well,it started vf a bike trip back to campus after my early lunch....tried to say hi to a frend and the next scene is....."oouuccccchhhhh~~~~"
imet vf an accident....tried to avoid a direct hit to a big stone...i "slided" thru it....
obviously,igot cut!!!!bike a bit rosak...
idin feel like crying(frends asked me y?)....in fact,ifelt very funny...cant stop laughing at my own act...hahahahahah~~~
my toes were bleeding kinda serious n when ireached home(mayb 20meters away?)....
the blood was like....free Ribena juice???flowing out non-stop....;P
hahahahahhaa~~~~n imagine igot to receive immediate self-treatment right in front of my hoz's main front door!!!

well,till the end...got to skip lectures today...>.<


this is my right foot now!!!juz sme cuts....no worry...im fine....=)

p/s:if uwant to,keep me in ur prayer or cheer up for me!!!!=P

1 comment:

SY said...

walau!!!! ur leg?!?!? aiyerrr!! everytime i falled down or get hurt i feel funny too ahaha! will keep u as ny prayer!